One thing I like to do every holiday is paint the windows. It razor blades right off and is a very frugal way of being festive. I use tempera paint and free hand it, but you could use a stencil as well. It takes little to no time at all and adds some flair.
- Spooked by Halloween Costs……Don’t Fret, Here’s Some Help (tammore.wordpress.com)
- Spooky Yorkshire: Halloween DIY (spaceproperties.wordpress.com)
- My Top 5 Outdoor Halloween Decorations (ryanrpalmer.com)
- Sweet Ideas For Halloween Treat Boxes! (g45papers.typepad.com)
- Halloween Packaging for Small Businesses (stormtrading.co.uk)
- Epic Halloween Decorations (ciapinkpumpkin.wordpress.com)